Haru, Henry, Kaiser Upcycling Project N/S Belt Bag in Visetos
Pop art parodies of classic MCM characters are hand-painted on silhouettes from seasons past.
Size - Mini
Color - Cognac | COGNAC
Exposed to the chaos of the digital age, the elegant MCM hare experiences a moment of spontaneous self-expression in which its rebellious alter-ego — Haru the Wicked Rabbit — is set free. The defiant character is hand-painted by in-house artisans atop this mini belt bag in Visetos and nappa leather. A convertible companion for the global nomad, the accessory can be worn across the body with the webbing strap or around the waist with the accompanying leather belt.
- Approximately 1.6 x 4.5 x 7.3 inches
- 28" to 50" strap length
- Detachable, adjustable herringbone webbing strap
- Removable, adjustable leather belt with key ring
- Hand-painted Haru the Wicked Rabbit graphic motif
- Leather belt loops at back
- Zip closure
- Interior slip pocket
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- 24k gold-plated metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MMZCAUP01CO001
MCM offers complimentary FedEx ground shipping and returns in Canada. We also offer expedited FedEx next day shipping for $25. Please allow up to 72 hours for your order to be processed. Expedited shipping orders must be placed by 2pm EST in order to be shipped the same day. Please refer to the Shipment section in our FAQs for more information.
For returns, we create each MCM item to be exceptional, but we understand that things sometimes don’t work out. With the exception of final sale items, face accessories and underwear, you can return anything from the MCM Online Store within 30 days of receipt.